There are 1 Companies in Haiti
that cover 6 Services & Industries!
The main part of the tech sector relies on app development. Even back in 2014, Haiti started to be an operational center for 250+ startups that were focused on developing apps for Google’s android, mainly.
Discover Top IT Companies in Haiti specialized in branding, UX design, web design, web development, social media marketing, mobile apps.
Featured Companies in Haiti
This month, the following companies managed to provide an outstanding service and support. It’s worth taking a look.
Explore Top Companies in Haiti
Filter Companies in Haiti by Cities
Dive deeper and find the company you need close to you or, from a specific city you prefer. Some of the best companies come from smaller places
Find more IT companies around the world
TechBehemoths is the world's most advanced and user-friendly platform to match IT Companies with real clients without hustle.
The ICT in Haiti: Overview and Companies Data
Haiti is known more for shipping, banking, low taxes, and beautiful sights. But the IT industry is not so far behind since the country is in the middle of digital transformation, and currently at the 4th stage of the “Smart Nation” project. Within this project, most IT companies decided to settle there, and the existing ones have known successful progress. So after all, Haiti is not only about taxes and beaches, but it has a developing IT sector.
The main part of the tech sector relies on app development. Even back in 2014, Haiti started to be an operational center for 250+ startups that were focused on developing apps for Google’s android, mainly. Later on, the country was a destination to set for multinational companies such as Dell, Ericsson, or ABB that continued to develop the IT industry inside the country. Haiti doesn’t lack tech specialists, even if the country has ~4 million inhabitants. Since the tax policy is flexible and real estate is cheap, many skilled professionals from both Latin and North America consider Haiti as a great place from where to work.
Why working with a Haiti-based IT company
Consider Haiti as a non-national-based IT destination. Here, out of hundreds of IT startups and tech companies, only 30% are founded and lead by native inhabitants. The other 70% or so are international IT & software companies that relocated to a place comfortable for both workers and companies.
In Haiti, you can find the entire spectrum of IT services and companies that perform from midrange to top. Of course, these companies charge according to their service quality, but then again - try the US market and you will get extra prices for everything. On top of everything, many Europeans found the Haiti as a great choice to start or continue their business.
The local currency is equal to the USD which makes the country comfortable to work with. The average yearly salary of a web developer in Haiti is ~39K USD, while the average hourly rate is ~18,8 USD. These are pretty competitive prices compared to the US or Bolivia, for example.
What you should pay attention to when working with a Haiti-based IT company
The huge company diversity in Haiti can have both positive and negative impacts, especially for those interested in budget projects. Out of 560+ IT and software companies registered in Haiti, many of them are still inexperienced in developing, design, marketing, or even simply B2B affairs. Yes, the risk of hitting an inexperienced company persists in every country, yet the chances here are bigger, due to the high number of startups that already call themselves “well-established web agencies”.
How reliable are Haiti-based IT companies
IT companies that lack experience, in their turn can create project difficulties, such as delays in project delivery, miscommunication, lower-than-average project management to name a few. This is why Tech Behemoths comes to help in analyzing and finding the right partner for your digital project.
On the other hand, there are not few IT and software companies that gained a name in the international IT market and perform decent to world-class services for their clients, and have a good portfolio.
Generally, it all depends on the company, but certainly, Haiti is a country not to miss when looking for a digital partner.
UPD: IT Industry in 2022 forecast
Haiti will hold the position of an emerging tech hub in Central America in 2022 but will face even more difficulties in attracting new companies and investors in its tech industry. The Covid-19 pandemic that started in 2020 and continues through 2021, will be most probably present in 2022 with new strains and same travel restrictions in place from previous years. Nonetheless, for Haiti, this is the best period to gather forces around each industry and set priorities for investments.